This Luxury Bridal headband is a beautiful blend of classic elegance & modern design Hand Crafted to perfection to make the ultimate statement. Crafted with eye catching and glittering Cubic Zirconium, this dazzling tiara is a perfect piece for your grand entrance as you walk from miss to Mrs.
Stone: Cubic Zirconium
All precious Jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Here is a guide to keep your jewelry beautiful for years to enjoy.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on before leaving home and the first thing you take off when you get home.
- Remove jewelry when applying make-up to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting. Any residue dulls the shine of your jewelry.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on your jewelry sets especially if they have gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to sweat or water, household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures, humidity, and sunlight.