All our dresses can be customized to your liking!
A Dress That Will Impress:
Walk down the aisle and take his breath away with this stunning gown. Our dresses not only make a statement and have all eyes on you, but will be talked about for months. So are you ready to say "Yes" to the dress?
Hand Made Genuine Couture:
- Our gowns are 100% Handmade and hand-beaded with each gown requiring 200-500 hours of expert tailoring to make.
- Every layer is constructed with generous amounts of the highest quality fabrics proven with the heaviness and thickness of our gowns to last you many years.
- Soft and strong build in support and corset for added comfort and to maintain the gown’s appearance.
- Our gowns are wrinkle and tear resistant
How it works:
1. Place your order:
- Plus Sizes: Please contact shop prior to placing your order.
- Matching Veil: Our veils are made with the same tulle colors and are embellished with the same appliqués as your gown. Our veils will be made to be 20" longer than the train length of your skirt unless you specify otherwise.
- Dress Train Length: The pricing includes the train length that you see in listing pictures. However, if you need shorter, longer, or no train at all for your gown, please contact shop and we can customize that for you.
Bridal Garment Bags: We offer premium quality heavy duty zippered Polyester 600D Garment storage bags that are breathable, durable, and will protect your clothing from water, dust, moisture damage. (Size: L70xW24"xD10")- $30
2. Submit your Measurements:
After you place your order, please print the measurement form and use a soft measuring tape and the measurement guide to fill out the form. (We only need your name and cell number on top of the form). Take a picture of the form and text or email it to us (look below for contact info).
Ideally you should be measured while only wearing the undergarment that you plan to wear with your gown. You should also be wearing the dress shoes that you plan to wear or any shoe with the same heel height to ensure that your gown is made in perfect length.
For best results, we prefer that you have a tailor (most dry cleaners have one) or someone else take your measurements. During measurement, make sure that the tape does not dig into your body. It should not be loose either. Just wrap the tape around the area of the body being measured and hold it in place. You should be able to put a finger behind the tape, but no more than that. We will then adjust the measurements to allow for breathing room.
3. Production Time:
Once we receive your form, we will order fabrics and start production. Our production time for wedding gowns is usually 8-10 weeks but varies depending on the season and the complexity of the gown. We strongly recommend that you place your order 12-14 weeks in advance prior to your special event in case the gown needs adjustments.
Ordering a new/custom design:
If you are placing an order for one of our listed gowns, what you see on our website is what you will receive. However, if you are ordering a new design/custom gown, we will be in touch with you with fabric options and once you choose your desired fabrics, we will start production. Please keep an open mind that the final gown will not be an exact replica of your drawing/inspiration gown.
4. Our Guarantee:
Upon completion, your custom gown will go through multiple levels of quality control to make sure that perfection is achieved. Once your gown passes quality control, we will send you images of your finished product for approval. No gown will be shipped out unless you are 100% satisfied.
5. Shipping/Processing Time:
All gowns ship out from California, US. Shipping time depends on your location and method of shipping selected at checkout. Shipping times within the continental US usually range from 5 to 7 business days; international shipping fully depends on destination and customs regulations and usually ranges from 14 and to 20 business days.
6. Receiving your gown:
Minor alteration might be needed if any. We do not offer alterations. Our gowns come in beautiful gift boxes. Some of the larger gowns might have to be vacuum sealed to fit in the gift box. Once you receive your gown, hang the garment for few days do get the fabric to straighten out.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges:
Due to custom nature of our products and all orders being made to order, we do not offer returns, refunds, or exchanges on purchases.
Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
Contact Us:If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at BellaLunaGowns@yahoo.com or Text/Call: (805)217-1300
By placing an order you agree to our terms of service and shop policies.